About the Role
Are you ready to make a difference?
• Translating technology needs to underlying component design with a focus on reliability, security, and performance.
• An important aspect of this role is troubleshooting and driving the resolution of complex multi-technology infrastructure and service disruptions. By working holistically across technology areas, the candidate will ensure swift solutions to technology issues and continually improve the footprint, using an insight-led, software driven and iterative approach.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• At least 5 years of experience in an IT organization, including in a role as a solution engineer
• With experience in Formula 1, Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, SAP BI, QlikView
• Develop technology architectural solutions for a less complex business area or support architectural services or governance activities.
• Support the elaboration of business solution architectures.
• Utilize architecture patterns to suggest the most adequate utilization of technical platforms in support of the holistic solution architecture design.
• Contribute to maintain the pattern catalogue in the respective domain
• Experience with hybrid cloud environments
• Experience in product delivery and architecture, including as an Architect of enterprise solutions.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Sandoz Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: Sandoz Talentpool (novartis.com)
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network