The possibilities within healthcare are endless. There are more than 10,000 known diseases but only 500 (approx.) with treatment options, and more than 20,000 known proteins but only 3% are targeted by drugs today.
With so much untapped potential and a world of opportunity at our fingertips, Novartis relies on a clear and focused strategy to ensure that we make the right choices to reimagine medicine and bend the curve of life. That’s where our Strategy teams come in!
We have a truly global strategy community which defines our company strategy through an ongoing and collaborative process of monitoring our external and internal environments to anticipate trends and opportunities.
Why join the Novartis Strategy community?
- Joining one of the Novartis Strategy teams is an opportunity to work with bright, dedicated and passionate colleagues who are making a difference every day. If you think strategically, have the ability to problem-solve, are a fast learner and a team player, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Working in Strategy means working at global, regional and local levels across our global operating divisions and cross-divisional units. All strategy roles closely collaborate with business owners on various types of projects which typically require a combination of project management, analytical as well as soft skills.
- Project examples include general strategic planning for divisions, units or select geographies, organizational design efforts, operational excellence projects, support of mergers and acquisitions (pre- and post-deal), data & digital strategies from brand- to business unit-level – and many more. We also offer opportunities to become the strategy lead for a specific business leader e.g., as strategic assistant, providing a unique opportunity to learn and grow.
Why apply your skills in Novartis Strategy?
- Novartis is undergoing a cultural transformation and this is a great time to be part of a truly inspired, curious and unbossed organization.
- At Novartis and within our Strategy teams, you are empowered to explore, be creative and to find your own individual way to add value to the organization.
- We are a truly diverse community welcoming colleagues with different backgrounds.
Want to hear more about our Strategy teams? Our colleagues are happy to share their experience about working here at Novartis: